Knitter's Pride is a new line of crochet hooks available from WEBS! Available in either color-coded, polished wood hooks or comfort-grip aluminum hooks, Knitter's Pride hooks are beautiful and a pleasure to work with.
The Knitter's Pride Dreamz crochet hooks are all wood hooks with a polished surface and 2 grooves: 1 next to the hook to prevent stitch slippage and the other in the center for easy thumb position. The hooks have a bit more drag than an aluminum hook but perform as well as other wood hooks I've tried. (Found them to be similar to the KnitPro Symphonie hooks) The hook head is moderately pointed, making crocheting in tight stitches easy. The hooks are a nice length and are warm and comfortable in the hand. The hook size is printed in US and Metric sizes in white type on the hook. Color coded, these hooks come in an individual color for each size, making it super easy to grab the hook size you need.
The Knitter's Pride Aluminum Hooks are comfort grip hooks with a short aluminum shaft and hook head. The grip is cushiony and flat on top and bottom to provide an ergonomic and comfortable experience. Having almost no drag, the aluminum hooks glide easily through your work. The hook head has a moderately pointed tip to easily get in and out of stitches. The hook size is printed in US and Metric sizes in white type on the handle. I found these hook to be very comfortable. With a wider handle than ordinary hooks, these hooks are suitable for those who experience hand fatigue with small shaft hooks.
I really enjoyed both hooks a lot. Though, like with my knitting, I am a tight crocheter, so I preferred the aluminum hooks. But having ordered Knit Pro Symphonie hooks from overseas because of the beautiful colored wood, I found the Dreamz hooks to be just as effective and quite a bit easier to order! I was also pleased with the price point at which WEBS is offering these hooks - making them affordable for nearly every crocheter!
- Knitter's Pride Dreamz Crochet Hooks: (Available in US Sizes E - N/P; Metric Sizes 3.5mm - 12.0mm) $5.99 - $9.99/ea
- Knitter's Pride Dreamz Crochet Hook Set: (Sizes E, G, 7, H, I, J, K, and L) $47.99/set
- Knitter's Pride Aluminum Crochet Hooks: Available in US Size E - J; Metric Sizes 2.0mm - 6.0mm) $2.99/ea
WEBS is going to giveaway a set of crochet hooks from the Knitter's Pride line to ONE lucky KPG reader!
- Participants must be 18 yrs old or older to enter.
- Participants must live in the US or Canada to enter.
- (1) Winner will be selected by random number generator and will receive (1) set of Knitter's Pride Crochet hooks. Winner will get to choose between the Dreamz (single hook) Crochet Set or a set of the Aluminum Hooks.
- Giveaway runs from 9/29/11 - 10/13/11, 11:59p EST
- Participants must provide an email address to be contacted if he/she wins. Email addresses will not be used for solicitation purposes.
- Visit WEBS Knitter's Pride Crochet Hooks page. Have a peek around. Come back and leave a comment to let me know what item you're most interested in!
- Visit the WEBS Blog! Leave a comment to let WEBS know that KPG sent you! Come back and leave a comment to let me know which entry you posted under for an additional entry.
- "Like" WEBS Facebook Fan Page. Come back and let me know that you have for an additional entry.
- Follow WEBS on Twitter. Come back and let me know for an additional entry.
- Join the WEBS Ravelry Group! Come back and let me know that you have for an additional entry!
- Follow my blog! Leave a comment to let me know that you're a blog follower for an additional entry!
- Follow me on Twitter! Leave a comment to let me know that you follow me on Twitter for an additional entry!
- "Like" my Facebook Fan Page. Come back and leave me a comment to let me know that you have for an additional entry!
- Join my Ravelry group! Leave me a comment to let me know that you have for an additional entry!
- Tweet about it!
- "I just entered to win a set of Knitter's Pride Crochet Hooks from @websyarnstore & @knitpurlgurl http://tiny.cc/2mbl5"
- You may tweet about it as many times as you like and each tweet may be counted as a separate entry as long as you come back and leave the link to your tweet every time you tweet for additional entries
- Blog about it! Write a blog post with a link to this giveaway in your blog post. Come back and leave 5 separate comments with your blog link in the first comment (ie Comment #1, Comment #2..) for FIVE additional entries!