Pictured: My Sunshine Shawlette - a shawl pattern and yarn from Lion Brand Yarn
Phone Pictured: My l'il Droid Eris - this is an older pic
Here are a couple of random Friday things for your reading pleasure:
- Check out my guest post for Lion Brand Yarn, Fall into Shawls!!
- I'm the last stop on the YarnCraft Blog tour! Be sure to come and check out my blog for a special interview with Zontee of YarnCraft on September 12th!!! YarnCraft and Lion Brand Yarn are going to give away 3 balls of Superwash Merino Cashmere to one of my podcast listeners or blog readers (winner gets to choose which color they'd like!) - so be sure to come back on Sept. 12th for giveaway details!!!
- I've been reviewing the new yarns from the Martha Stewart Crafts with Lion Brand Yarn line!! Keep checking back as I post reviews and project suggestions every week!!
- I finally upgraded my phone! I had HTC's flagship Droid phone, Droid Eris. It's truly been the little Droid that could - running Gingerbread and doing things it was not likely meant to do. But after 2 yrs, I'm thrilled to upgrade to the Motorola Droid Bionic - which is LIGHTNING fast on 4G, lemme tell ya! Looking forward to all of the knitting related apps I can download! (TECH TIP: Google is acquiring Motorola Mobility. If you're a fan of Android OS, keep that in mind!)
- Behind on my hexipuff knitting since I've been performing yarn reviews and knitting and crocheting for the reviews. 'Hope to get some hexipuffing in this weekend!
- Need to start Died in the Wool by Mary Kruger this wkend so I can catch up with the Ravelry Knitters Goodreads group. YIKES!
Have a great weekend, all! Please honor those who perished in the tragedies that occurred on 9/11/01, this weekend. Stay safe and knit on! :)