Lion Brand Yarn's podcast, YarnCraft, celebrated their 100th Episode today!!!! I had interviewed Zontee of YarnCraft, but unfortunately, Audacity lost my interview project file and left me with a data file only - which I tried to restore to audio, but spent all day yesterday working on it to no avail. :(
If you haven't listened to the YarnCraft Podcast yet - NOW is the time!!! YarnCraft is a fun-filled podcast that includes tips, listener questions, and information on great patterns and everything hot in the fiber arts industry. Zontee and Liz work to provide topics relevant to their listeners and to today's modern yarn crafter. It's a must listen for anyone who crochets, knits, weaves, or uses yarn in their crafts.
To celebrate their 100th episode, YarnCraft is going to give away 3 Balls of Lion Brand Superwash Merino Cashmere to ONE very lucky KPG blog reader. The winner will get to select the color they wish to receive!
- Giveaway runs from 9/13/11 - 9/20/11.
- (1) winner will be selected via random number generator.
- All entrants must be 18 yrs old or older to enter.
- All entrants must provide an email address - not for solicitation purposes, only to contact winner
- Pop on over to the YarnCraft 100th Episode post and leave a comment telling them Congrats and that KNITPURLGURL sent you! Come back here and let me know that you've left a comment for an entry! (Pssst- they're ALSO hosting a giveaway. Listen to Ep 100 for details!)
Optional, Additional Entries:(You may fulfill any, all, or none of these options)
- "Like" Lion Brand Yarn on Facebook! Come back and let me know you have for an additional entry.
- Follow Lion Brand Yarn on Twitter! Come back and let me know you have for an additional entry!
- Leave a comment on the Lion Brand Yarn blog and let them know that KNITPURLGURL sent you! Come back and let me know which post you commented on for an additional entry!
- Tweet out: "Happy 100th Ep, YarnCraft Podcast! I entered to win yarn from @lionbrandyarn @knitpurlgurl" Come back and leave me a link to your tweet for an additional entry. You may tweet as often as you like and each tweet may count as a separate entry provided you leave a comment with the link to your tweet here.
- Blog about the giveaway! Write a blog post about this giveaway! Include a link to this post in your blog post. Come back and leave FIVE SEPARATE comments (Ex. Comment #1, Comment #2..) with a link to your blog post in comment #1 for FIVE additional entries!!
- Join the YarnCraft Ravelry Group! Come back and let me know you have for an additional entry!
- Join the Lion Brand Yarn Studio Ravelry Group! Come back and let me know you have for an additional entry!
- Follow my blog! Let me know that you're a blog follower for an additional entry!
- Follow me on Twitter! Let me know that you're a Twitter follower for an additional entry!
- "Like" KnitPurlGurl on Facebook. Let me know that you have for an additional entry!
- Join the Friends of KnitPurlGurl Ravelry Group! Let me know you have for an additional entry!