- Social Media Sites: Twitter, Facebook, Ravelry, Android Market, Google+
- Show episodes available on Podbean and on iTunes (FREE)
What's on (or off) the Needles
- Featherweight Cardigan: No love since last podcast
- Black Hills Gold Cowl: No Progress - Still have not located it
- Celandine Shawl : No Progress - May put into hibernation
- The Beekeeper's Quilt: Started over the weekend.
- Crochet Baktus: Crocheted - finished!
- Still need to soak & block
- Mill Water by Beth Kling
- Millwater is a nearly-reversible cowl/infinity scarf with generous proportions (that allow it to be doubled up for extra coziness), and featuring a super-squishy, ribbed, reversible cable — set asymmetrically against a garter stitch background.
- $5.50 USD
- Snapdragon Shawl by Aoibhe N. Schuilleabhain
- A beautifully lacy triangular shawl, with a semi-solid body and a repeating, charted and well-explained chevron patterned edge, and a gorgeous, cozy texture.
- Available for pre-order 4.50 Euros or $6.69 USD
- Completed Walnut Grove design - crescent shawl. Not yet available.
- Being test knit by ArtemisOrange
- My Rustic Autumn Shawl KAL is in full swing!! Ends Sept. 5, 2011!
- Book Club!
- Creative Knitting, September, 2011
- Wendy Knits Lace
- Cable Ready
- How to Knit Fashionable Scarves on Circle Looms
- Spinknits Fall 2011
- STITCHES East
- Oct 20-23, 2011 in Hartford, CT
- Was interviewed for upcoming Fiberstory.TV episode
- Part of the New Stitch A Day Family
- Red Tie Revolution!
- Guest post on the Lion Brand Yarn Notebook (Blog) Sept. 9, 2011!
- Lion Brand Yarn: YarnCraft Podcast celebrates it's 100th episode on Sept. 13th!!
- Joining in the blog tour
- They will be giving away 3 balls of Superwash Merino Cashmere on my blog!!! Watch for details!
Question of the Week
- Where is your favorite creative spot?