First off, I've got some amazing product reviews in the works (I'm reviewing all of these products currently). Look for these reviews to be posted next week!
- Personalized Knitting Labels from Mountain Street Arts
- Sock-A-Licious Yarn from Kollage Yarns
- Become a Knitting Superstar eBook by Liat Gat of KNITFreedom
- Welcoming Home Baby the Handcrafted Way by Tricia Drake
- KnitWit by Katie Boyette
- Yarn from SpaceCadet Creations
Secondly, I'm attending the 7th Annual Pittsburgh Knit & Crochet Festival all weekend. I'm taking a Rug Hooking class while there on Saturday morning! Saturday afternoon I plan on nabbing some video and interviews from vendors (including amazing sponsor - Cascade Yarns!). And Saturday evening, I'll be stitchin' it up with the participants of the Ravelry meetup!
Third, don't forget to enter to win a PDF copy of Becky Herrick's cute vest pattern, Root Cellar Vest. The giveaway ends Tuesday, Feb. 15 - so hurry and enter today!
Lastly, I'm still accepting sponsors for my March Madness Giveaway! We have some uber cool sponsors who will be giving away amazing prizes. Pop on over HERE to take a peek!
Have a terrific Valentine's Day weekend, all! I'll catch up with you next week! :)