As you are all aware, I'm on a quest to cross things off my #craftybucketlist! I've been slowly gathering supplies to learn the crafts I am excited about in the coming year!
Left --> Right:
- Gruber Rug Hooking Frame, 14" (required size for my Rug Hooking class next month at PGH Knit & Crochet Festival) from Lavender Wool
- Lacis Bobbin Lace Kit
- Sheep Locker Hook Kit (with Roving and Locker Hook included) from Deer Run Sheep Farm
- DMC Cebelia Cotton, Size #30
- 3.75 Graph 'N Latch Rug Canvas from MCG Textiles (for my Locker Hooking projects), 36" x 60" (Sitting on top, I have the start of my Sheep Locker Hook Project!)
- Singer Confidence Stylist 7467S Sewing Machine
- Quilt Mates Locker Hook Pillow - School House from MCG Textiles
As you can see, I'm getting all ready for some crafty goodness this year!!! I purchased modest materials since I am new to these crafts. The Singer was a HUGE steal. JoAnns has it for $399 and I got it from Woot Sellouts for $149! (Well, hubby got it for me!! He's so sweet!) I cannot wait to get started. I still need some fabric for my rug hooking and my quilting. And I haven't decided on a tatting shuttle yet. But I finally got cotton for the Bobbin Lace and I can't wait to give it a whirl!
What are YOU crossing off of your #craftybucketlist in 2011? Pop on over HERE to see what the #craftybucketlist schedule is!!
Remember, if you are a shop or company who'd like to be involved with the #craftybucketlist 2011 project by sponsoring materials and/or tutorials, feel free to contact me via the CONTACT tab in the upper right hand corner of my blog!