Okay crocheters - here's the moment you've been waiting for...
drum roll, please
Crochet Me has just undergone a website makeover and has officially launched TODAY!! And the makeover was well worth the wait!
Here are a couple of nifty reasons you should check out the site:
- Crochet Me will continue to offer the social networking features we've all become accustomed to.
- The editors of Interweave Crochet will be more involved in the new community, posting their blogs, images, video clips, and free tutorials and references for community members. Kim Werker will also be blogging as a contributing editor!
- Crochet Me NOW has integrated content from Interweave Crochet magazine. That means that members will have access to the vast Interweave Crochet library of patterns, with search and find capabilities for photos and pattern information from current and back issues!
- Preview pages for each project from the current Winter 2009 issue of Interweave Crochet are now available for browsing on the site. (Pages for back issue designs will be added in the weeks to come.)
- Members can share, rate, and add comments to each of the designs as well as upload personal photos to the gallery of their FOs or WIPs!!
- Crochet Me will also be integrating more content from Knitting Daily TV, including crochet-related video clips from the show! The crochet patterns from the first four seasons are available to readers for free download, including 13 crochet patterns from the NEW Knitting Daily TV Series 400, Crochet Corner with Kristin Omdahl