With the holidays just around the corner, YouCanMakeThis.com thought it would be fun to showcase some quick and easy gift ideas you can give to friends, neighbors, co-workers, and oh yes…even your family! You can enter to win eBooks from YouCanMakeThis.com and learn some fun new techniques, tips, and ideas not only for the people on your list, but also creative ways to decorate your home!
You Can Make This has created a free download for some fun gift tags. Each of them coordinate with ideas found as part of the DIY Gift Giving Series videos that can be found at YouCanMakeThis.com Blog , as well as designs and patterns found at Swak Embroidery and YouCanMakeThis.com.
You can also enter to win hundreds of dollars in gift certificates just for watching the videos that are part of the DIY Gift Giving Series and answering a question on the You Can Make This blog!
- The giveaway will run from Dec. 11, 2009 - Dec. 18, 2009, 11:59P EST
- Giveaway is open to anyone age 18 and older who has an email account. The eBook of patterns and instructions will be emailed. Your email will not be used for solicitation purposes.
- You must use the MckLinky to enter all entries. Any entries not using the MckLinky will be void.
- Two lucky winners will each win (1) eBook from YouCanMakeThis.com which will include the pattern for the Believe Pillow.
- Visit YouCanMakeThis.com and let me know what pattern you'd be interested in owning.
- Follow YouCanMakeThis.com on Twitter. Come back & tell me using the MckLinky for an additional entry.
- Tweet about the giveaway. Come back and leave the link to your tweet on the MckLinky for another entry. You can Tweet about it as often as you like.
- Subscribe to the YouCanMakeThis.com Blog RSS Feed. Come back and tell me using the MckLinky for an additional entry!
- Follow the KPG Blog. Tell me you're follower for an additional entry.
- Follow me on Twitter for an additional entry!
- Blog about it! Blog about it with a link to this post. Come back and leave a link to your blog post in the MckLinky for 5 entries. (Please leave 5 separate MckLinky comments - one for each entry.)