Namaste. And last year, I ordered myself a GORGEOUS Namaste Bag, the Newport Bag, in Olive. I've been delighted with it! It has held up to me throwing it around the car, the apartment, and at knitting group. It looks as fabulous as it is functional. The only draw back - as my knitting addiction grew, my need for more more space did as well and I realized that I really needed a bigger bag. So when I heard about Namaste's new Hermosa bag, I was anxious to get my paws on it.
The Hermosa Bag (Pictured in Eggplant), is so roomy, I joke that I can fit my Puggle in it. It goes without saying that the bag is indeed beautiful. But what you may not realize from all of the pictures (mine and other online pics) is just how roomy it is. The dimensions of this bag are a whopping 18 inches wide x 14 inches High x 7 inches long. (Go ahead and get your tape measures out. You know you want to.) You can fit everything is this bag. It's amazingly functional! The bag is constructed out of PVC-free, faux leather. (Animal friendly!!) The bag stands up on it's own, has 2 exterior zipper pouches, a water bottle pocket, a document or pattern pocket, and an extra side pocket with closure. Inside, it has a zipper pocket and 2 additional pockets great for your cell phone and MP3 player (at least that's what I use them for). There is enough room to keep your projects, mags, notions, and other items. So no need to carry a separate purse when you're off to knit!
Oh Snap Bags. Shown here are the Sm, Md, Lg, XL, & XXL Oh Snap Bags. These beauties are fabulous for carrying your individual projects. You can put a project in each bag and then pop them into your knitting bag as you head out the door. They are well constructed and light weight. I used to store my knitting projects in plastic sandwich and gallon baggies, only to have my needles poke through them. But with these, they remain lightweight while providing a nice place to store my work in progress.
Md Oh Snap Bag with my current lace project peeking out. I'm able to store my knitting needles, project, pattern, and row counter in this bag. -Everything I need is altogether and ready to pop into my Hermosa bag for a morning of knitting with the girls.
Namaste Buddy Case. Made of the same high quality, durable material, the buddy case comes in colors to match the bags. Shown here in Olive, the Buddy Case is a soft-sided notions case, magnetic on the inside (so you will never drop another tapestry needle) and roomy enough to carry all of your must have knitting notions. There's also a divider to create two separate areas of storage. Plus, it's just as fashionable as the bags, so no more sandwich baggies for your notions! (You know who you are!)
Drooling yet?! I've saved the best for last! The VERY GRACIOUS people of Namaste have agreed to give away one of these fantastic Hermosa Bags here on KnitPurlGurl! That's right - one lucky knitter will win a Namaste Hermosa Bag!!! What a terrific Holiday gift this would make for the knitter in your life (or for yourself)!
- Those who enter must be 18 years or older.
- The giveaway will be open Nov. 24 - 11:59 pm EST Dec.8, 2009
- ONE winner will be chosen via Random Number Generator and shall receive ONE Namaste Hermosa Bag in the color of their choosing. (Accessories are not included.)
- To enter - you must enter using the MckLinky. All entries not included on the MckLinky will not be honored as entries.
- All entries must include a working email address. If an email address is not provided, another winner will be chosen. (Your email address will not be used for solicitation.)
- Visit the Namaste website. Come back and let me know (USE MckLINKY!) which Namaste product you're most interested in.
- Become a FAN of Namaste on Facebook. Come back and let me know (& who you are) for an additional entry.
- Leave a comment on the Namaste Fan Page on Facebook letting them know that you're excited about the giveaway and that KnitPurlGurl sent you! Come back and let me know for an additional entry!
- Become a follower of KnitPurlGurl Blog. Let me know for an additional entry.
- Follower me on Twitter. Let me know for an additional entry.
- Tweet about the contest with a link to this post. Come back and give me the link to your tweet for an additional entry. You may tweet about the contest as many times as you like!
- Blog about it! Write a blog post about the contest. Link to this post in your blog post. Come back and give me the link to your blog post for an additional FIVE entries. (BE SURE TO ENTER 5 TIMES ON THE MckLINKY FOR EACH OF THE FIVE ENTRIES.)
- Put my KnitPurlGurl Blog Button on the sidebar of your blog for an additional entry. Come back and let me know your blog address to complete the entry.