In this episode of Stitch & Dish:
- We talk about the needle requirements for magic loop knitting - at least 29" long circular needle
- We talk about some of the most flexible circular needles on the market currently: Addi Circulars, Knit Picks Options/Harmony, Kollage Square Needles, and Susan Bates Silverado Circulars.
- I demonstrate the basics of magic loop knitting and we discuss it's possible applications
- At abt 14:25 into the video, there is an audio issue - hang on, it resolves within 20 sec.
- At one point, I channel the AWESOME Vickie Howell and actually say, "Let's get down to the Knitty Gritty.." (Vickie, I'm in withdrawl - we need your knitting expertise back on the air, lady) :)
- I show everyone the pumpkin I am knitting: The Curly Purly Pumpkin
- I talk about what's coming up on Stitch & Dish in the future