Product: SkinMD Natural Shielding Lotion, 4 oz.
"Everyday contact with soaps, cleansers, shampoos, household chemistry and other substances that strip away skin's own protective layer (a thin film made of natural fats, lipids), leaves the skin's deeper layers unprotected. Without this protection in place oils and the natural moisture of the skin evaporates and absorption of irritants is no longer prevented.
Conventional lotions only add artificial moisture to the skin temporarily alleviating the dryness or itching, but these moisturizers don't actually solve the problem, they only treat symptoms without eliminating the cause. Dry skin is unable to absorb the newly added moisture to allow repair – it does not get "locked" into the skin. It gets lost easily. That’s why we keep applying more and more of the conventional lotions. Even so, skin easily gets addicted and may even suspend production of it's own moisture, relying on added moisturizer.
Skin MD Natural is a shielding lotion, a very special type of lotion helping the skin restore its integrity, enhance its protective functions so that the skin is able to heal naturally and regain its youthful appearance. Skin MD Natural works by bonding with cells of the skin's outermost layer to form what works as an invisible shield. This layer of protection prevents environmental irritants and pollutants from penetrating the skin, while sealing in the skin's own natural oils and moisture, helping resolve the dry skin condition."
- Giveaway will run Oct. 22, 2009 - Nov. 5, 2009, 11:59p EST
- ONE winner will be chosen via random number generator and announced on Nov. 6, 2009
- You must include your email with your entry or your profile must link to your email address. (Your email will not be used for solicitation.) If there is no email address provided, another winner will be selected.
- Visit the SkinMD site and find at least one thing you like about their products. Come back here and comment for your required entry.
- Follow SkinMD on Twitter. Come back and let me know for an additional entry.
- Follow my blog. Leave a comment letting me know you follow for an additional entry.
- Follow me on Twitter. Leave me a comment letting me know that you follow me on Twitter for an additional entry.
- Tweet about it! You may tweet about it as many times as you like. Come back and leave a link to your tweet for an additional entry. (Be sure to leave a comment each time you tweet about it so that every entry is counted.)
- Blog about it for FIVE additional entries! Make sure to link to this post in your blog post. Come back and leave me a comment with the link to your blog post post in it. Leave one comment for each of your five entries.