A warm welcome to any first-time readers of KnitPurlGurl. KnitPurlGurl is one of three blogs I host. Yes, I have multiple-personality-blog-disorder (MPBD). On this blog, I like to focus on my crafty pursuits - from knitting to crochet to home decor crafts to all things Mod Podge. You'll find this blog is a glimpse into my ADD crafting.
A few fun facts about me:
- I married my HS sweetheart and we've been together for a total of 19 years, 12 of which we've been married
- I have 2 kiddos: a boy and a girl
- My son has Asperger's Syndrome
- We just picked up and moved the fam to PA for their autism services. I also quit my job teaching Medical Assisting to become a SAHM - LOTS of changes
- I love me my crafts! I have to create something every day.
- I'm going to be the dreaded 35 this year!!
- I started blogging as a way to connect to other moms. I wasn't prepared for the the feeling of isolation that occurred when we moved to a new state and I quit working.
- My vices are pistachio ice cream, Starbucks coffee, anything chocolate, shopping for craft supplies, and bubble baths!
- Knit Slut
- A Few Signs That You May Be Knitting Obsessed
- Yarn Pusher
- This One Time.. at PGH Knit & Crochet Festival
- Long Time, No Blog
- Lauren's Lovelies Butterfly-Inspired Giveaway - Ends 3/23
- Blog Makeover by Design by Cece Giveaway - Ends 3/25
- Knit Witch Wicked-Fun Yarn & Yarn Bowl Giveaway-Ends 3/23
For the 5MFM UBP Prizes:
There are so many cool prizes to be won at this year’s Ultimate Blog Party, but my top three picks would be:
- #58 - The Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer from Moms Who Think
- #109 - Stampin' Up Prize Package from Pensive Me
- #19 - $50 Gift Card to Target from Shoot Me Now
And if my top three picks are already chosen, I’d love any of the following (in order of preference):21, 17, 20, 38, 56 or anything that my 4 year old daughter or I would enjoy :)
Enjoy the party!!! Toodles,