If you were directed to this post via the Ultimate Blog Party - PLEASE click HERE. I linked to a post accidentally. I guess that means I've been partying TOO hard ;P
Who hasn't shopped WEBS, Amerca's yarn store? It's just jammed-packed with yummy yarnie goodness, knitting, crochet, weaving and spinning supplies. And the generous Ms. Kathy Elkins of WEBS has offered to sponsor a giveaway on my blog! She has stuffed this cutie-patootie Lantern Moon Project Bag with all sorts of goodies:
- 8 Skeins (2 each of 4 colors) of Huntington Sock Yarn
- 2 Sets of DPNs
- A bottle of Eucalan
- A Tape Measure
- Hand Balm
- A Pin
- A Catalog of Sock Patterns
- You must visit the WEBS store and browse their wonderful wares.
- Pick out your fave yarn and notion and come back here to KnitPurlGurl and post your faves (Please be advised that these comments are moderated as I do receive inappropriate comments from time to time. So if you do not see your post immediately - it's because I have yet to check my email. Do not re-post. Allow 24 hours for your initial post to appear.)
- The Giveaway begins today and ends on midnight Monday, March 2nd.
- The winner will be chosen by random number generator and posted on March 3rd!
- You MUST include your name & email address to be chosen or your post must have a link to it
- Visit Kathy's blog, the WEBS Yarn Store Blog, and leave her a comment.
- Come on back to KnitPurlGurl and leave a comment under this post that you've done so.
- Become a follower of KnitPurlGurl and leave a comment that you're following me and you receive an extra entry. If you are already a follower - leave a separate comment that you already follow for another entry.
- Blog all about the contest on your blog; come back and post that you've done so with the link and receive another entry!
Be sure to pop on over to my mommy blog, Mommatudes, and enter the Hammered Silver Earrings giveaway!
*** Do you have your own business or know of someone who does? Why not sponsor a giveaway on KnitPurlGurl and drive traffic to your site?! Contact me at knitpurlgurl[at]gmail[dot]com for details!!***