Okay, it's official.. I am afflicted with KADD/YADD: Knitting Attention Deficit Disorder/Yarn Attention Deficit Disorder and also LKD: Lazy Knitters Disease. Although I am self-diagnosing here, there is reasonable evidence to suggest that I do have these afflictions. Let us consider the following:
- I have __ projects on the needles
- I start to knit and get so distracted that I don't return to my knitting for days at a time.. sometimes even weeks (EGADS!)
- I work on a project until I get thoroughly bored or another bright, shiny project catches my attention (I do not take full credit for this little symptom. Ravelry and my LYS are just as much to blame.)
- I keep meaning to complete projects but find that the next project is so exciting..
- I can't knit in the company of my family or else it all goes to pot. Hearing "Mommy?!" in rapid-fire succession throws off my knitting-Fu
- I start knitting in front of the TV and then realize after a TV show has ended, I'm staring at the TV, needles in hand, having knit 1 lousy row.
(Header picture is of a knitted brain and brain stem.. Obviously, given said afflictions, I did not knit it.)