I got 2 shipments yesterday at the same time!! First off, I got my Knitting Help.com 'Kit 'N Kaboodle' swap package from Gargoylelib (Libbie)! WOW! She went over and above and I absolutely love everything she packed up for me! The package includes:
- 1 Skein Nalle Four Seasons by Novita (a Finnish yarn company) in what I believe is Autumn colorway
- 2 Skeins Isoveli Colori by Novita - I don't know the name of the colorway but it has red, orange, teal, brown, and purple in the colorway.
- a grey Christmas themed felted bowl
- 2 on-the-needle row counters
- 1 Clover (Kacha-Kacha) row counter
- a set of 4 stitch markers in mixed color agates (quartz)
- a nifty tape measure
- a pewter yarnball w/knitting needles charm
- a journal
- Finnish milk chocolate - Karl Fazer - 200g bar!! (over 7 ounces!!)
- Finnish coffee - Paulig Presidentti - 250g (8.8 ounces)
- A natural-colored, lightweight tote
I finally took a picture of my Olive Namaste Newport bag!! It's pictured here with one of my Thanksgiving washcloths (Pilgrim Hat, also in olive) which just happens to match my bag.I also FINALLY got my shipment of Tilli Tomas Flurries yarn in Lillies colorway. It had been on backorder since the end of September... So no, dumplings.. I did not cheat on my yarn diet. ;P
With all of this yarnie goodness, I don't think I will have a hard time adhering to my yarn diet! I see afghan, knitting needles, yummy yarn, and hot cocoa in my very near future!